Still having issues?
- If you do not have access to the email address associated with your Maple T.A. account, please contact your Instructor, School or Maplesoft Help to have this reset manually. Once logged in, you can update your email information by clicking on your username in the top right corner, next to Logout.
- Check that you are accessing the correct Maple T.A. URL to log in. Each Institute has its own URL, so be sure you are using the one given to you by your Instructor or School.
- Be sure you know what your username is. Student usernames cannot be changed, so this username should be the same one you used the first time you logged in.
- Does your school enable you to sign in with the same credentials as your other school accounts such as your email and access to any Learning Management Systems? This could mean that your school is using a separate authentication service for Maple T.A., and your password cannot be changed via Maple T.A. If this is the case, your school should have a password change option that applies to all of your school accounts, such as the method you would use to change your email password.
- Your school may have disabled outgoing emails from Maple T.A. You will see the following message when you attempt to reset your password. In this case, please contact your Instructor, School or Maplesoft Help who will be able to manually change your password for you.
If you continue to experience password reset issues, please contact your Instructor, School or Maplesoft Help.
Did you find this article helpful?